Learn to Trade Or Invest Using The Landshark Method®
Our Views on Investing
We believe in the need for strong financial literacy, but unfortunately, the education space falls short, especially in this era of social media investors. Here are our core beliefs when it comes to investing.
- One size does not fit all
- Matching expectations with reality is paramount
- Trying to emulate or copy a method or coach exactly is a recipe for failure
- Context and critical thinking are required regardless of what you invest in
- We believe in price charts, fundamentals and contextual investing
- We believe in being able to go long or short in any asset class to make money
Be Open to Learning New Perspectives
There’s no one path to investing that fits everyone and it takes humility to admit you don’t know what you don’t know. We’ve learned over the years that the best approach is being open to new perspectives and asking the tough questions so that you can finally get on the path that suits you.
That’s why we offer our members multiple educational resources to help them become smarter investors or traders so that they can finally find what they are looking for all while using our Core concepts that we’ve taught for over a decade.
We’ve transformed over the years to a fintech innovator offering our customers a robust portfolio of tools and education.