- Thank you for choosing Landshark Capital!
At Landshark Capital, we want to give you the best possible experience. To do this, we need to understand your needs and wants so we can deliver exceptional service specifically for you. That said, your privacy and the security of your personal data is, and will always be, enormously important to us. While the use of Landsharkcapital.com (“Site”) is possible without any indication of Personal Data, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. In processing this data, we want to transparently explain to you how and why we gather, store, share and use the personal data, as well as outline the controls and choices you have around when and how you choose to share your personal data.
As the controller, Landshark Capital has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may, in principle, have security gaps. Absolute protection is not guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to Landshark Capital via alternate means, e.g. by telephone.
- This Policy sets out the essential details relating to your personal relationship with Landshark Capital. The Policy applies to all Landshark Capital services and any associated services (referred to as the “Simpler Services”). The terms governing your use of the Simpler Services are defined in our Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
From time to time, we may develop new or offer additional services. If the introduction of these new or additional services results in any change to the way we collect or process your personal data, we will provide you with more information and additional terms or policies. Unless stated otherwise when we introduce these new or additional services; they will be subject to this Policy.
The aim of this Policy is to:
- Ensure that you understand the personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
- Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Simpler Services; and
- Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
- We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you. For information on how to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns, please see Section 16 below. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use the Simpler Services.
- Under the new European Union law, General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), certain individuals are granted certain rights in relation to their personal data. You have the following rights when submitting your personal data to us:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- Right to Restrict Processing – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing some or all of your personal data;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- We may display advertisements and offers from third parties and other content that links to third-party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. If you click on a third-party advertisement or link, please understand that you are leaving the Simpler Service and any personal data you provide will not be covered by this Policy. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
- We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymization, encryption, access and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser and log out after having used the Simpler Service.
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely used.
- Landshark Capital is not directed to children under the age of 18 years. However, in some countries, stricter age limits may apply under local law. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 years or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not use the Simpler Service, and do not provide any personal data to us.
- You may visit our site anonymously
- You can change your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may occasionally make changes to this Policy.
When we make material changes to this Policy, we’ll provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances, e.g., by displaying a prominent notice within the Simpler Service or by sending you an email. We may notify you in advance.
Please, therefore, make sure you read any such notice carefully.
If you want to find out more about this Policy and how Simpler uses your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Landshark Capital is CAN-SPAM compliant, which allows for you to request we stop sending you emails. Our emails contain “unsubscribe” options, which you may use to stop receiving emails from Simpler Trading. If you have any issues unsubscribing from our emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org